Contact us HERE

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We have arrived!!

Click to enlarge
We arrived in Ocean View, Delaware around 1 p.m.
today and will be here 11 days.  I built this house for my good friends who presently live in Florida.  It has turn gables on 4 sides which is the Florida "cracker" style .I designed it this way in order to build the roof by hand and by myself!






Click to enlarge


Here is a shot of the interior....Maureen has her Doctors appointment next week and we will
entertain some of the grandkids also.  Our second season begins...

2 comments:

Travels with Emma said...

I'm afraid I don't know what turn gables are or a 'cracker' style. :(

Barry and Linda said...

Glad you arrived without any problems. I can't believe your startin' your second year fulltimin'! Have a great summer. Linda & I are still plannin' on goin' west this spring. Take care.