Contact us HERE

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a Big World

What do you know! Another blog featuring Maureen. Here she is embracing the world atop the mountains of Skyline Drive, Va. (no need to guess). From that moment until now, I remember her joy and the pure love of the outdoors we both share. Truth be told, there is a reason for the outstretched arms and that beautiful smile...it was a response to a question I asked before the camera took the picture...can you guess the question? Use comments below for your guess and yes, this will be the last guessing game...for now!
Click on image to enlarge.

2 comments:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Let's see... you know how good I am at this...so, how about....
"How many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie roll pop?"

Wayne and Maureen said...

I asked Maureen "how much do you love me"....she said "this much"