Contact us HERE

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mortality

Sometimes the memories of our early beginnings do not portray accurately how fragile we are and how moments need to be cherished when our lives are connected by word or deed.  The tragic lost of two of our own this past week reminds us of our own mortality and the need to embrace each other as we share this unique RV lifestyle.  Bruce and Margie will be missed and I have never met them.  They enjoyed life and they had style...I will look for them in all of you.

4 comments:

Happytrails said...

Well said!!

Along the Way with JnK said...

Life is way too short and we will surely miss all of their great posts and "AWESOME" comments!

Dennis and Donna said...

Amazing how we feel such a strong loss for those we never even met...except on their blog...This tells me lots about the blogger family...And thanks for becoming new followers...I don't know how I missed yours but now I've found it!!!!

Danny &Shula Oren said...

As one said:"Today is the first day of the rest of my life".
Wish you to remember the past but for the future.